Customize permission for roles
(only applicable BEFORE your site is transferred to ITS, please click here if otherwise)
(Note: Departments are holding the default role of "Admin" once the site is transferred to ITS for assignment of Premium Plan and connects to a domain name ending with .hku.hk. ITS is the owner of the sites after they are transferred from departments.)
1. Access Dashboard
2. Select the site to customize roles.
3. Hover the member icon.
4. Click Manage Roles and Permissions.
5. Click Manage Roles
6. Click Create New Roles to customize role or click Duplicate & Edit of default roles to customize new role
7. Name the new role and description.
8. Tick the boxes to enable the permissions.